TERMS #IMWITHSTEVE CAMPAIGN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility and limitations: #imwithsteve campaign (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Europe who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Steve Madden Europe B.V. (“Sponsor”) or any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as their advertising agencies and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Only one (1) entry per person (email address) is valid, the last entry will be the final entry. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest. If a Sponsor receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion.
2. Sponsor: Steve Madden Europe B.V., Touwslager 12, 5253RK Nieuwkuijk, The Netherlands ("Sponsor")
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on October 4, 2016 at 10:01 a.m. (“CEST") and ends on October 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. CEST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to stevemadden.eu/imwithsteve to choose the blogger who's location you want to guess. Follow her on social media and take a look at her tips. You can guess where she is by entering her form on the stevemadden.eu page created for here, click on submit to participate. Completing these steps and complying with these Official Rules will generate one (1) entry into the Promotion. Limit: maximum of one (1) entry per person. Entrants can sign up for a Steve Madden Europe newsletter.
5. Prize Drawing & Odds of Winning: After the close of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the Prize (as defined below) depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Requirements: The winners will be notified by email before the end of October 2016, and must respond to Sponsor within 36 hours or the winner will forfeit their price (7) and another winner will be selected. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Release”), which must be received by Sponsor within the time period set forth by Sponsor, in order to claim the Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to respond to Sponsor within the required time period, fails to execute and return the Release within the required time period, or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner forfeits the Prize.
- There will be one (1) winner selected, who will receive the opportunity to go on the same citytrip* for 2 persons as the blogger by their choice, she/he will also receive a carry-on luggage filled with 3 pairs of Steve Madden shoes. Approximate retail value of the Prize will be max 1000 euros. The date of the citytrip shall be scheduled by Sponsor (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and is subject to winners availability. Winner can't go on a citytrip during School vacations or Holidays and needs to go before the end of March 2017.
- There will be one (1) winner selected, who will receive a carry-on luggage filled with Steve Madden shoes. The total value of this price is 448 euros.
- There will be tree (3) winners selected, who will receive a gift card of 100 euros for www.stevemadden.eu or one of our brandstores in Poland.
- All entrants will receive 10% discount on their next purchase. They will be notified with an email. The discount code is valid till November 30th.
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prizes, or portion thereof, with Prizes of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Winners and presentation attendees must comply with all laws and regulations and must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, acceptance of the price shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes without payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. Release: By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers and any other party involved in the administration or fulfillment of the Promotion, and each such party’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or useor misuse of the Prize.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to shipping or other malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the drawing.