Frequently asked questions
Ordering & payment
- How can I search for a particular product?To quickly find an article, you can enter the search term in the text field above. You can also use the filter options in the left column. There you can determine what type of shoe you like, what color you want, the size ...
- Will the items in my basket be reserved for me?No, the purchased article will be taken out of stock for you when you have paid.
- Can I cancel/adjust my order?Unfortunately it is not possible to cancel or adjust an order.
- What forms of payment are accepted?We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Giropay and Sofort. We do an authorization when the order is placed to verify that the funds are available.
- Are all prices including VAT?Yes, we focus on private consumers, and therefore our prices are including VAT in Euros.
- How do I use a coupon code?If you want to use a coupon code, you can add it in your basket. There will appear a message that the code has been successfully processed. The amount will be reduced from the total. If the code is not processed successfully then a message will appear. A reason can be that the code has expired.
Shipping & delivery
- Which countries do you ship to?SteveMadden.eu ships to the following countries in Europe:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom: please go to www.stevemadden.eu/uk
- Czech Republic
- Denmark: please go to www.stevemadden.eu/scandinavia
- Finland: please go to www.stevemadden.eu/scandinavia
- Sweden: please go to www.stevemadden.eu/scandinavia
- What are the shipping fees?We offer free shipping over €75. If your order amount doesn't exceed €75, you will pay €3,95.
- When will I receive my order?Orders must be placed by 10PM* to be qualified for same-day shipping. Estimated delivery times:
Austria: 3 business days
Belgium: 1 business day
Bulgaria: 3 business day
Czech Republic: 3 business days
Denmark: 2 business days
Germany: 1 business day
Estonia: 2 business days
Finland: 4 business days
France: 2 business days
Hungary: 3 business days
Ireland: 3 business days
Latvia: 2 business days
Lithuania: 2 business days
Luxembourg: 1 business day
Netherlands: 1 business day
Poland: 3 business days
Romania: 2 business days
Slovakia: 2 business days
Slovenia: 3 business days
Sweden: 3 business days
UK: 2 business days
Please note, all delivery times are estimates and Steve Madden Europe is not responsible for delays due to weather, delivery carrier factors, customer error, holiday-related delays, international customs regulations, or any other unforeseen factors.
*central eastern time
- How can I track my order?We’ll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. If you haven’t received this message, check your spam folder it might be hiding there...
- What happens when I'm not in when my package will be delivered?Please check the detailed information your track and trace code will give you after the courier tried his first attempt.
Returns & exchanges
- What about your returns policy and conditions?
Not happy? You can easily return unworn shoes, bags or accessories within 30 days of receiving your order.
1. Please fill out the reason for return and include this packing slip.
2. Carefully pack your return in the original packaging and protective paper. Attach the pre-printed label to your package and take it to your local postal service.
3. Get proof of postage. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
4. The refund will always be done to your original payment method.
Steve Madden Europe
3433 PL Nieuwegein
We only accept returns from purchases made on stevemadden.eu. Any product merchandise purchased from other retailers must be returned where purchased.
- - return your order in the original packaging (box), please make sure your return is well packed.
- - cards, stickers or other tags may not be removed.
- - please add the packing slip and fill out the return reason code on the return form on your packing slip
Do you have a complaint? Please email customer support: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you want to contact customer service about a complaint, please make sure you add enough photos of the defect. These are needed in order to handle your complaint as fast as possible.
We don't accept returns that are damaged, or that doesn't comply to the conditions above.
- Who pays for shipping on returns?As a customer you are responsible for returning the order, the cost of returning you must pay at the carrier of your choice.
- When can I expect my refund?It can take up to 14 days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return is received in our warehouse you will receive an email confirmation, you'll then be refunded within 14 days of receiving this email.Your money will automatically refunded to the payment method you used to make the purchase. If the payment was made using a debit or credit card, the money will be refunded to the bank account linked to the card. If the payment was made using PayPal, the value of your return will be refunded to your PayPal account.
- Is it possible to exchange an article?We do not accept exchanges at this time. When you want to order another size or color, you need to return your order and make a new order.
Complaints & guarantee
- Can I file a complaint?Not happy with your order? Please contact us asap. A complaint will be answered within 14 days.Please note that we only accept complaints from purchases made on stevemadden.eu. If you have a complaints about a Steve Madden product bought at another retailer, please contact their customer support.
- WarrantySteve Madden Europe is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defect (from date of purchase) for a maximum of 6 months for shoes and 30 days for bags. When you receive an item that shows manufacturing defaults, we will provide you as soon as possible with a suitable solution. Depending on the article this can be a replacement, repair or refund.
- Which complaints are not covered?If the product is defective due to normal wear, we can not reimburse this. Complaints that we don't cover are: - normal wear and tear - any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product - delivery and wear of linings due to excessive transparency - broken zippers - damage caused by chemicals
- How can I contact Steve Madden Europe?You can send us an email: email@example.com